Beauty tips, trends and product reviews

haircare, skincare, beauty products, products review, newest review, beauty product reviews, skin, hair, cosmetics, beauty brand.

Responsive Ads Here

Friday 6 March 2020

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE || SKINCARE PRODUCTS

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE AND PRODUCTS


The first step of  Skincare  Routine is to identify your skin type. Oily skin is shiny, greasy and may have big pores. Combination skin is dry in some spots (cheeks) and oily in others ( forehead, nose and chin). Dry skin is an itchy inflammation on the skin. Sensitive skin may sting, burn, or itch after you use some makeup or other products.

I've a combination skin. Spending your time outside during the day is all about dirt, sun and pollution. Here is how can take utmost care of the skin during the day with the best Skincare tips.



SKINCARE ROUTINE AND PRODUCTS

Cleanser 


Wash your face three times a day.

I wash my face thrice a day, one in the morning while having a shower, one after coming back home from work  and once in the night before sleeping. If I have an off I restrict it to twice as I have read that washing your face too many times will disrupt the natural oils produced by the face.

 I would strongly recommend the Himalayan face wash. It has made my skin soo healthy. I've used a lot of Products but this is the best when it comes to face wash.


himalaya face wash



Buy here: https://www.nykaaman.com/himalaya-herbals-fairness-kesar-face-wash/p/145236


Rating: 4.4/5


Scrub

Exfoliates keeps pore clear , discourages clogging and is one of the ways to help diminish the appearance of dark spots left behind acne.

I don't exfoliate everyday, twice a week is just right for me. My skin can't take anything harsh, so I choose the gentle version. I use Bio papaya revitalizing tan removal scrub and it works really well with its gritty texture. I personally love the grittiness and it also make a good body scrub. It refreshes the skin while giving a clearer complexion.
 


biotique scrub



BUY HERE: https://www.nykaa.com/biotique-bio-papaya-smoothing-revitalizing-scrub/p/13369

Rating: 4.4/5


Facemask

They actually work.

Yes, but make sure you are using a good quality product. I use good vibes charcoal face mask. It is suitable for all skin types and helps in removing dead skin, pore cleansing and purifying your skin. The best part of this product is that it is paraben free. 




good vibes charcoal face mask

BUY HERE: https://www.purplle.com/product/good-vibes-activated-charcoal-deep-cleansing-face-mask

Rating: 4/5


Toner


I do like using toner.

I use biotique honey water toner. The product claims to be natural but it definitely has alcohol in it . I can tell by how it feels on the skin. Some people prefer not to use alcohol on their skin . I don't have any issues with it since I think it deep cleanse my skin. Overall it's an affordable and good toner. For something alcohol free, you can try body shop toners.
 



biotique honey water toner



BUY HERE: https://www.nykaa.com/biotique-bio-honey-water-pore-tightening-toner-with-himalayan-waters/p/13397?ptype=product&productId=13397&skuId=13397&categoryId=8392

Rating: 4.2/5


Moisturizer


I use biotique morning nector moisturizer and is just working wonders on me. It doesn't feel sticky. It gives a glowing skin and it lightens the skin as well. So far I haven't faced any issues with this moisturizer. No new acne, and breakouts on my face.




biotique moisturizer

BUY HERE: https://www.nykaa.com/biotique-morning-nectar-lightening-nourishing-lotion/p/6083?ptype=product&productId=6083&skuId=6083&root=cav_pd

Rating:4.4/5


Sunscream

The last and the most important step has to be a sunscream. Apply sunscream, no matter what. Make sure you don't leave your home without this essential step.  I am using Nivea sunscream with spf 30.


nivea sunscream

BUY HERE: https://www.nykaa.com/nivea-moisturising-sun-lotion-spf-30-75ml/p/8077

Rating: 4.2/5


Hydrate yourself

Water plays an important role in skin health. Hydration is necessary for your skin to glow. I used to drink barely a litre till 2 months back but I thankfully got into a habit of continuously sipping on water at works. I drink 2.5 litres nowadays.



Diet

Your diet too plays an important role. Avoid junk , processed and oily foods. Fruits and vegetables are the best thing you can do to your body.




 I hope you like my "Skincare Routine and products" helpful. If you find it helpful do share it with your friends and let me know your skincare products in the comment box. 





No comments:

Post a Comment